Preparation is the key to a long lasting quality paint job. These are the general steps taken for all exterior house painting projects
- Surface cleaning: All surfaces are washed (power or hand) to remove all dirt, debris, and mildew
- Surface preparation: Loose paint is scrapped, all gaps are caulked to prevent water intrusion, glossy patches are sanded, minor wood repairs (if needed and in estimate) are preformed, and all repair areas are primed.
- Painting: High quality paint is applied to provide a uniform finish.
- Clean up: Site is cleaned up daily, all paint chips, debris, and tools are removed daily until project completion.
- Inspection: A full project inspection is completed at the end with you and the site leader.
Swift Painters® is committed to providing the best overall customer experience through a high level of communication, professionalism, and our commitment to quality.