Preparation is the key to a long lasting quality paint job. These are the general steps taken for all interior house painting projects
- Room preparation: Home owners are expected to move all furniture into center of room prior to project start. Drop cloths for the floors and new plastic sheeting will be used to cover all furniture.
- Surface preparation: All holes and cracks will be filled, stains will be sealed, and wall surface will be scuffed, and repaired areas will be primed.
- Painting: High quality paint is applied to provide a uniform finish.
- Clean up: Site will be fully cleaned and all tools removed daily until project completion.
- Inspection: A full project inspection is completed at the end with you and the site leader.
Swift Painters® is committed to providing the best overall customer experience through a high level of communication, professionalism, and our commitment to quality.